From 1st June 2023 you could be without cover when the MOD Personal Accident scheme changes.
Military Personal Accident Insurance
Why Choose Trinity?
We've been serving the military community for over 23 years and understand the unique needs of those serving.
Quality protection from just £9.21 per month available to buy online in just a few simple steps.
4.7/5 for customer service
- Any accident occurring on and off duty
- Total and partial disablement
- Loss of limbs, toes and fingers
- Loss of eyesight, speech and hearing
- Fractures of vertebrae, pelvis, legs and arms (16 bones covered)
- Cover for flesh wounds and facial scarring
- Coma cover, vehicle/home modification and childcare expenses
- All sports and activities covered
What's not covered?
- Intentional self injury
- An insured person’s criminal acts
- An injured person engaging in any sport on a professional basis
- An insured person while under the influence or affected by alcohol or drugs
Why chose Trinity for your personal accident cover?
· Four cover levels to choose from with prices starting at just £9.21 per month
· Amount of cover available from £50,000 to £160,000 depending on product selected
· Cover for on and off duty, wherever you are in the world
· No paperwork to complete, just provide your sort code and account number for your monthly premium collection
· Premiums are the same regardless of your HM Armed Forces Occupation
· Trusted by many of your military colleagues – see our latest customer reviews
· Use the customer portal to manage your policy – increase your coverage, change your contact details, easy access to documentation
Here is a snapshot of our standard personal accident policy for £13.68 a month:
- £80k payout for permanent total or partial disablement
- £8k payout for medical discharge
- £40k payout for loss of one limb or eye
- £75 a day coma benefit
- £3k payout towards home/vehicle modification
- £50 a day towards childcare expenses
"Trinity has been a pleasure to deal with. The website is very informative and gives you all the information you need. I would recommend it to anyone looking for military insurance policies. "
Need help with your military personal accident insurance?
Request a call back via our call back form
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I leave the Armed Forces?
We can continue this policy for veterans until you reach the age of 70.
What happens if I have to leave the Armed Forces on medical grounds?
If you have been medically discharged as a result of an accident we will pay you a cash lump sum of up to £16,000 depending on your selected level of cover.
How many levels of cover are available?
There are four cover levels and you can change at any time. Our cover levels are known as Economy, Standard, Elite and Supreme and provide from £50,000 up to £160,000 of cover. When taking our personal accident you need to think about the sort of level you would need depending on your situation whether you are single or have family to consider.
Can I claim for an accident while in the Army?
Yes, providing you have taken out the policy prior to suffering the injury, whether it occured on or off duty, you can make a claim. It's important to follow the claims procedure as soon as possible. All the contact details are in the documentation.
How do I make a claim?
Any claims for the Trinity Personal Accident insurance should be directed to the claims handlers on +44 (0) 345 841 0059 or by email: email@example.com
How long after an accident can you claim?
In order to process your claim and prevent delaying procedures, claims for injuries should be made as soon as possible. To ensure that the claims handlers can best deal with your claims application any relevant documentation including certificates, information and evidence should also be submitted in a timely manner.
Do you offer Marines Personal Accident cover?
Yes, we offer a policy to cover those in the Marines and all services. All military occupations and trades in the HM forces are covered with no exceptions.
Why Choose Trinity?
No charges for changes to your policy or new documentation
4.7/5 for customer service
Manage your documents easily through our customer portal
Important Information and documents
Terms of Business termsofbusiness2022
Policy Wording policywording.pdf (2MB)
Insurance Product Information Document (Economy) IPID Economy
Insurance Product Information Document (Standard) IPID Standard
Insurance Product Information Document (Elite) IPID Elite
Insurance Product Information Document (Supreme) IPID Supreme
Need to make a claim?
For any claim enquiries on our personal accident insurance call +44 (0) 345 841 0059