Our Group Travel Insurance covers adventurous training activities and extreme sports that will not usually be covered by standard travel insurance. Provides those responsible for the insuring the group travelling with all the essential travel cover giving peace of mind to those leading a group or joining a group. Some of the sports and adventurous training activities that we cover include:
– Skiing & snowboarding – including racing up to inter service level
– Bobsleigh, skeleton & luge – including racing up to inter service level
– Hiking and trekking
– Rock climbing
– Snorkelling and sub aqua diving
– White and black water rafting
– Tennis and cricket tours
– Football and rugby tours
Who is this suitable for?
This military group travel insurance is for those responsible for the travel of a group or unit on military training or exercise.
Complete the form for a call back or call 01243 817777.
- £10m emergency medical cover
- £2m legal liability cover
- Helivac cover if medically necessary
- £5k personal accident cover
- Most sports covered (including array of winter sports)
- Option for cancellation cover
- Add on baggage cover
What's not covered?
- Any claim from anyone in the group failing to take medication as prescribed by their medical practitioner
- Any claim arising from anyone in the group being involved in a criminal act
- Any claim arising should anyone in the group decide they do not wish to travel
Is there a policy excess?
Standard excess is £75 per person per claim.
Is there extra cover available?
Yes you can add cancellation cover for your trip to cover for illness, injury, bereavement and unavoidable emergency military duty for participants. You can also include cover for your baggage and belongings.
Are all medical expenses covered?
Whether its injury or illness, our policies cover you for both emergency in-patient and out-patient treatment. This includes non-routine prescription charges, consultations, physiotherapy, emergency dental treatment, and repatriation back to your home country. We even cover helivac from the mountain side!
What if we need medical assistance out of hours?
Our military group travel insurance provides you with access to a multilingual staffed medical emergency company – if you require emergency medical treatment or repatriation, this service is available 24 hours a day. For anything else you can speak to Trinity during the usual office hours Monday to Friday.
Why Choose Trinity?
4.7/5 star rating for Customer Service
Wide range of sporting and activities covered
Important Information and documents
Important Claim Numbers
If you need to make a claim on this policy call +44 (0) 1243 218456