01243 817777 hello@talktotrinity.com
regimental musicians

What does Service Funds insurance include?

A policy can include cover for general property, loan property, buildings, chattels and heritage property and museum exhibits. It can also include items such as band equipment and instruments, bar stock, shop stock, tentage and caravans and MOD contents.

Can I get cover for liabilities? Yes, your policy can include:
-Employers' liability
-Public and products liability
-Charity/charity trustee liability
-Direct Debit liability

What other cover is available?

Additional cover is available for money and assault, gaming/vending machine money, fidelity guarantee, business interruption which includes book debts, loss of earnings and loss of licence as well as personal accident cover.

Policy highlights

  • Guaranteed premiums
  • Low claims excess - only £50
  • Flexible payment options
  • 21 day payment terms
  • Easy to understand documentation
  • Experienced team on hand to support

Would you like a call back?

Complete the short enquiry form below and a member of the Insignia team will be in touch as soon as they can.

First Name(Required)
Last Name(Required)
DD slash MM slash YYYY
Preferred time(Required)

"We’ve been using Insignia Insurance for our Battalion Service (Non-Public) Funds insurance for over seven years. The team is knowledgeable and experts in this field and I have been hugely impressed with the outstanding support that we have been afforded. Annual premiums are far cheaper than our previous insurer and I would highly recommend their service."

Peter Adams, Regimental Administrative Officer 5th Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
Want more information on Service Funds Insurance?

Complete the short form above or call 01722 597980 or email info@insigniainsurance.co.uk

Visit Insignia Insurance