01243 817777 hello@talktotrinity.com
A female RAF Co-Pilot

Why Choose Trinity?

  • We've been serving the RAF community for over 23 years and understand the unique needs of those serving.

  • Quality protection for your RAF Kit. Room or home contents and personal items from £13.26 a month available to buy in a few simple steps

  • 4.7/5 for our customer service

Buy Online

What's covered?

  • Military issued kit and equipment
  • Personal possessions
  • Home contents or room contents
  • Licence to occupy insurance cover
  • Worldwide cover
  • Personal kit you have purchased
  • Accidental damage
  • Transit moves
  • Theft of money
  • Legal expenses
  • Glasses and contact lenses
  • Frozen food
  • Personal legal liability

What's not covered?

  • Existing or deliberate damage
  • Damage caused by mechanical faults or breakdown
  • Damage arising by wear or tear

Customise your cover

Our assumptions:

  • You are a UK resident
  • You are a member of the armed forces community
  • You, or any person to be insured with you, have never been declined insurance, had insurance cancelled or had special terms imposed by insurers
  • You, and no person living with you, have never been convicted of a criminal offence (excluding spent convictions), or been charged, but not yet tried with an offence involving anything other than driving
  • You, and no person living with you, have never been declared bankrupt or have any outstanding county court judgments
  • You or any person to be insured have not had any claims, losses or liabilities that would have been insured by this policy in the last 3 years

Policy Cost

Based on this level of cover, we estimate the monthly premium to be:

These are examples quotes based on pricing as of January 2022. You should ensure you take out the right level of cover for your needs.
Buy Online

Why choose Trinity’s RAF Kit, Contents and Personal Possessions insurance?

- Individual and family policies available

- Bespoke to you and your needs – only pay for what you need

- Cover wherever you are in the world

- No paperwork to complete, just provide your sort code and account number for your monthly premium collection

- Trusted by many of your RAF colleagues – see our latest customer reviews

- Use our customer portal to manage your policy – increase your coverage, change your contact details, easy access to documentation

Snapshot of policy cover and pricing

Individual policy:

  • £2,000 room contents
  • £3,000 personal possessions
  • £1300 pedal cycle top up (£400 included in policy)

£19.89 per month

Family policy (covering two children in owned home)

  • £30,000 home contents
  • £6,000 personal possessions

£34.99 per month

Important Information and documents

Need to make a claim?

Call: 0808 175 4908 (freephone) Email: TRIclaims@relaltd.com (if emailing please include your policy/membership number, date of loss and a claim description)

"Sterling service with a personal touch. Superb service from Matthew, who answered my complex queries in detail in what proved to be a much longer call than expected! From response to web enquiry to emailing my revised policy documents to me while we were still talking, nothing was too much trouble. Very happy to continue using Trinity and world recommend them to anyone."

Get a quote

Frequently asked questions

Are legal fees included in this insurance policy?

If you have a legal problem and need to discuss it with someone, our legal helpline is there for you to use whichever country you are based in. In certain areas such as employment disputes, contractual disputes and personal injury you can be provided with up to £75,000 of legal expenses.

Is there a policy excess?

Excess is £50 per claim except for mobiles which is £75 per claim. In respect of goods in transit the excess is increased to £250 for claims occurring within first 3 months.

Why do I need RAF kit, contents and personal possessions insurance?

A kit, contents and personal possessions insurance policy is essential to cover for loss, damage, fire and theft to your issued or temporary uniform and equipment. It also includes your own items such as laptops and mobile phones, as well as protection for your belongings in either your living quarters on camp or at home, and that’s worldwide.

What is licence to occupy?

If you live in service accommodation, you are responsible for any damage up to the sum currently advised by the MOD. In August 2011, this was set at £20,000 – this applies whether you are living as a single person or in a married quarter.

Our RAF kit and home policy automatically provides cover should you cause any damage.

Are my belongings covered if I'm posted?

When you are moving around, such as deployment or posting overseas, your belongings are covered in transit and storage if required. You can always give us a call if you want to check anything.

Need help with your RAF kit insurance?

Request a call back via our call back form

Send us an email at hello@talktotrinity.com

Or call us on
+44 01243817777