We’ve teamed up with SO-SURE, a specialist mobile phone insurer to offer you their competitive cover through a simple application process.
*Typically up to 40% cheaper than other mobile phone insurance companies
*If no claim your price stays the same on your renewal
*Get up to 80% cash back if you stay claim free
£15 Amazon gift card for all Trinity customers – use the code TRINI15
Who is this suitable for?
Veterans and forces family and friends. Serving personnel will have their mobile phone covered under our Trinity Kit, Contents and Personal Possessions insurance.
Features of the mobile phone insurance
- With SO-SURE you get instant cover from purchase of your phone
- Their claims team aim for a turnaround time of 24-72 hours for replacement or repair once claim approved
- No cancellation fee
- Low excess from just £25 when validated with our anti-fraud technology otherwise the excess is £150
- Insure mobiles up to three years old
- No proof of purchase required upfront, or at all when you use our anti-fraud technology
- Rewards when you and your connections don't claim - up to 80% of your premium back
How much does mobile phone insurance cost?
- Apple iPhone Pro (128 GB)
£9.58 a month if you pay annually or pay £11.49 a month.
- Google Pixel 7 Pro (128 GB)
£9.79 a month if you pay annually or pay £11.75 a month.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128 GB)
£4.57 a month if you pay annually or pay £5.49 a month.
*Quotes correct as of July 2023
- Theft of phone
- Loss of phone
- Accidental damage that includes water damage and cracked screens
- New, used or refurbished phones (up to three years old)
- Accessories (up to the value of £100 including VAT)
- Unauthorised charges up to £1000
- Breakdown of phone when out of warranty
- 90 days worldwide travel
What's not covered?
- Any existing claims from a previous provider
- More than two claims for Loss of phone and/or Theft of phone in any policy year
- Claims where you’ve knowingly put your mobile phone at risk of theft or damage